SANWAH is a Singapore precision design-and-build company with a name inspired by the Chinese phrase “3 Chinese Persons”. [三華] The WAH in the name also signifies the founders’ names – Woo, Anthony and Ho.
Since its establishment in 2012, SANWAH has delivered over 50 projects worth more than S$300 million, most of them for independent industrialists.
The company aspires to become the standard by which Asia designs and constructs buildings.
To realize this vision, SANWAH will concentrate on its mission of:
- Focusing on the core business of building construction;
- Researching, identifying and capitalizing on new market trends in building construction; and
- Creating a safe and healthy environment for talents to grow.
Our clients already have a thousand-and-one thing to worry about and the last thing they need is more headaches. We ensure that our clients always end up with perfectly optimized buildings through a painstaking 3-step process that includes:
- Analysing the client’s process flow to enhance operational efficiency.
- Designing buildings that are optimized according to project parameters and limitations.
- Constructing the building precisely according to the approved blueprint and perspective drawings.
In all that we do, we are guided by our brand values of:
- Passion: We love the art and the science of building construction.
- Precision: We pay attention to every detail of every project.
- Perfection: We deliver exactly what we promise our clients.
If you have a new project, be it industrial, residential or commercial, and whether it is in Singapore or another ASEAN country, please allow us to share how SANWAH can help you achieve your project objectives. And if you are a building professional seeking an opportunity to take your career to new heights, we would also love to hear from you.
SANWAH CONSTRUCTION is BCA registered GB1: General Builder (Class 1); CW01 – B1 (General Construction), CW02 – C1 (Civil) and CR01 (Minor Construction Works).
SANWAH CONSTRUCTION PTE LTD work on both design and build, build only, and project management contracts with a clear focus on partnering, health and safety, quality finishes and sustainability. Our expertise lies in construction, development of commercial and residential projects and public-private partnerships.Our projects are able to attain a high standard due to the following:
- We are able to provide turn-key construction and building solutions, having formed strong alliances with architects, surveyors, civil engineers and trade specialists.
- We are committed to full project and site management for every project. We implement a thorough, structured approach to building works with the right management in place to supply a seamless construction service.
- With our insights on Building Design and Construction Methodology, we are able to provide practical and economical solutions for Projects of our Clients and Project Owners.
SPRING develops residential properties in Cambodia. Its latest development is AXIS RESIDENCES @ Street Duong Ngeap III, Sangkat Teuk Thla, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
AXIS RESIDENCES (AXIS) features Eight (10-storey) blocks comprising 566 freehold residential units and >566 car park lots – the only one condominium in Cambodia that feature a car park lot for every single unit; AXIS will be set amid lush greenery and fitted with full condo amenities – truly Singapore Garden City Style. All units are either North or South facing without direct sunlight and facing the pool of golden reflection as the sun rises and set. AXIS is also the first Cambodia development with full condo Facilities including a 50-meter swimming pool, a children’s play pool, playgrounds, indoor and outdoor gymnasiums, tennis courts, basketball court, function rooms, BBQ pits, commercial units and a grand drop-off porch among others. AXIS is conceptualised and developed by SPRING CJW Development Pte Ltd with the team of Singapore Consultants; project and construction process managed by SANWAH Project Management Pte Ltd (SANWAH) - design from AJ+J ARCHITECTURE PTE LTD (architect), AZURI ENGINEERS PTE LTD (M&E Engineer) & KCL Consultants Pte Ltd (Structural Engineer). AXIS is proud to be the first Cambodia development by Singapore Developer to receive the "Highly Commended Award" for the Best Condo Development at the inaugural Cambodia Property Award 2016; incorporating green (solar) energy into the premise is in talks and when that materialise, AXIS is also going to be the first and the only Cambodia development with green (solar) energy.AXIS is situated 5 min from the ever-expanding Phnom Penh International Airport and is in the same vicinity of Northbridge International School (among other international schools), the best medical hospitals (Royal Phnom Penh) in Phnom Penh, upcoming mega shopping complex (Lion City, Midtown & Okide The Grand) and ~6km from both the current city center and the much talked about PPSEZ (Special Economic Zone). This condominium shall be a landmark of contemporary lifestyle and quality in the exciting and upcoming western district of Greater Phnom Penh.
- Shanghai Channel Young (SMG) TV (上海电视台星尚频道) in our Shanghai Launch
- Video production starring Miss Hin Channiroth
- Interview feature by realestate.com.kh
- Innovative green feature that benefits the buyers with both a stable electrical supply and a reduced utility and maintenance bill
- The First Cambodia Development by Singaporean Developer to receive the 'Highly Commended Award' for the Best Condo Development at the inaugural Cambodia Property Award 2016
- Singapore Straits Times/ CBRE “Why Cambodia?” & “Why AXIS?”
AP Plaza is home to a community of diverse startups, incubators, venture capitalists and partners. It is an ecosystem that offers opportunities for knowledge-sharing, networking and collaborations.
“AP = Axis X Parkway” - the initials of the two companies coming together and making it happen.
AP Plaza is located at Monivong Boulevard (Street 93) which is the central boulevard and thoroughfare of Phnom Penh, the capital of Cambodia. Nestled in the heart of the city and Central Business District of Cambodia. AP Plaza is in close proximity to business and commercial center such as Vattanac Capital, Canadia Tower, Exchange Square, Phnom Penh City Centre (PPCC), The Nagaworld 1&2, Koh Pich Business District, prime commercial and residential area e.g. BKK 1.
The building offers customizable space and leasing area – to the needs and vision of prospective tenants. Besides having the flexibility of selecting sub-divided space of the various floors, tenants can also benefit from bigger leasable area i.e. entire floor or customizable space - that is unique and beneficial in achieving the business vision of the prospective business owners.
AP Plaza’s excellent location and modern design will be an asset to the branding and business needs of business entrepreneurs and emerging enterprises.